Thursday, August 30, 2007

You Know Your Man Loves You When......

He he drives you to the local sheepskin factory and waits patiently in the car while you LUST over all that sheepskin.

He walks into the store to see if you found what you were looking for (a new pair of ugh boots with a sturdy non slip sole. NO REPEATS of Fucked Up Pelvis 101 for this woman). Then walks out WITHOUT saying a word when you smile, say yes, and tell him they are $169.00.

He hands you his wallet when you go out to the car to check that it really is okay to spend THAT MUCH on one set of shoes. Even though you are both aware that the days they will NOT be on your feet in the next year or 5, can be counted on two hands.

He doesn't wait until you have worn the boots to come up with some outrageous I O U of headjobs or handjobs that you must cough up because he paid for the new ugh boots. In fact.... not much is said about them at all.... boots or favours.

He loves me.

I promise I won't put my icy cold feet on your nice warm ballsack while you are sleeping to remind you I need new boots anymore :)

My flash new ugh boots.

The "I am never going to slip and fuck up my pelvis or back EVER again" non slip soles.

The old ones that have been well loved and had more ventilation than ANY ugh boot should ever have.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Next time Von, come to me and I'll give you 20% more than you ask for. Of course an IOU would be required, which of course will have the standard conditions attached... 'at least one headjob every day until the debt is repaid'.
Well hey I may love you, but i'm not married to you. (And by the way, my ballsack could do with some cooling down, can I pop over to your place now?)

Jess said...

Love the boots! I keep thinking Puss in Boots for some reason.... Meeeeoooowwww indeed. I agree, that man needs some ice down his pants!

Jess said...

And this damn thing keeps going back to my old blog... I keep forgetting to change it!

Von said...

Rob

Sorry hun, the cooldown will have to wait, my feet are all hot, warm and oh so toasty.

Just like the rest of me.

Von said...

Jess

I'm not THAT short, My puss is not in my boots. Though she is growling menacingly at the boots (I think she is just jealous and wants some fur of her own)

Von said...

Excuses Excuses Jess, just fix it!

Moley123 said...

Those boots are made for walking! They sure look snugglybuggly and I bet your tootsie's stay warm for ages!

Von said...

(((Moley)))

I was determined I was going to wear them in bed! I decided it probably wasn't such a good idea :)