Saturday, September 15, 2007

Conversations You Should Have When The Kids Pull An All Nighter

· Actually to tell the truth my motherboard overheated and went to molest yours again
· Tie him up when he's asleep or handcuff him and tell him unless he eats you, he doesn’t get free.... and leave him there!
· It must be you breathing on my neck.... cause it's normally me surrounded by bastards
· Yeah so I can seduce her too
· Now I just have to get past the talking and up to the actual getting laid part and all will be well in my warped world
· Me too... I need it so bad
· Well I hate to say it, but I've had it a few nights this last week ...
· At least one of us is getting some
· I've forgotten what it looks like and need pointers
· I need a pointer too... a really hard pointer
· A really long fat hard pointer
· ****Sigh**** I remember those days..... Before we had kids
· I'm going to become a whore when I get single... look out penises
· I'm going to go now... you two lovely young sexy things try to keep each other satisfied without me...
· Love you both and take good care of your pussies.... god knows no one else is....
· Yeah....I marry the sex machine from hell and now I'm on a drought... go figure. Maybe he needs a new battery?
· Lol, but at least he does have spells of being horny
· Yeah and it only makes it worse
· Beat him into submission at least?
· I could do cartwheels buck naked and he wouldn’t notice
· Yet I used to only have to look sideways at him and he was tearing my clothes off literally and shagging me senseless for hours on end
· I've never had that.... and I want it
· I'm not sure what would be worse.... wishing for something you have never had and can only imagine. Or wanting something you have known and never get anymore
· I think it worse wanting something you once had because you know how good it was
· Actually.... I shagged the mailman... but don’t tell anyone....
· Fucking men..... Can’t we just beat them into submission?
· Between him and his father.... it’s a race who I kill first
· I get near @#$%^ and wanna kill him
· I get near *&^%$# and have to restrain myself from grovelling for permission to molest his body
· Ok.... we trashed our husbands, swapped pictures, trashed our kids.... what's next????
· If my ass is so smart why has it lost it's “getting laid” powers? HUH?
· I need to take care of my itch or I'll be one mean bitch on vacation lol
· 2:30am and both kids are still awake. I am clean at least. I am going to drag out a mallet and knock them both into next year if they don’t go to sleep soon though!
· I am going to go do the dishes, cause if I don’t keep moving I will pass out somewhere and wake up in a puddle of drool cause I am so damn tired
· 3am, dishes are washed, kids are still awake. Watching a DVD cause I have no other ideas for keeping them quiet so they don’t wake *&^%$# cause he's working today. God help these kids if they don’t sleep today sometime!!!!
· Fucking 3:30am and my kids look like they have snorted lines of speed!!!!
· Where's the eyes hanging out of head, bags under eyes, bloodshot eyes, hair everywhere, stressed the fuck out mother emoticon?
· The mallet is looking more appealing by the minute
· No, I don't... that's part of the problem... I want to and can't
· Well I'm available!!!!!!
· And on the other side of the world lmao
· Your point is what exactly? Am I not good enough for you to travel that far or something? HUH? HUH?
· 4am and all is not fucking well.......
· They're still up?
· Yes

4 comments:

Angry said...

...well at least you kept your promise not to talk about me after I left... or is that the part of the transcript that I have to pay dearly for...?

Jess said...

See, it's good that we have each other. Not that I was involved in that conversation.... 'Cause, you know I'm a good girl!

Von said...

Angry.... of course we talked about you. Of course it will cost you dearly for the transcript! Jess (the good girl who wasn't there) and I need to make money for new sex toys somehow you know :)

Von said...

Jess

It wasn't you that my computer and I were ravishing? OMG who was it then? I think evil Jess must have been playing up whilst good Jess was sleeping!

Angry has an IOU for both of us to buy new toys with too!