Monday, September 24, 2007

Part One of the Talcum Powder Serial Killer

I get bored very easily when left to my own devices.



I go do things like this stuff. I am going to claim temporary insanity :)


http://justatouchofsweetness.com/2007/09/24/my-limit/#comments
http://justatouchofsweetness.com/2007/09/23/static/#comments
http://justatouchofsweetness.com/2007/09/23/cant-keep-up/#comments
http://justatouchofsweetness.com/2007/09/23/differences/#comments
http://justatouchofsweetness.com/2007/09/23/out-of-shape/#comments
http://justatouchofsweetness.com/2007/09/23/sick/#comments



I message people like him at work, start a comments war as above and cause him to laugh so much that his co-workers look at him cautiously and wonder if they should seek a mental health expert for him.



I make my kids participate in crazy shit that makes us all giggle. Like this







And because I wasted so much time doing all of those things. I got nothing done today and have no idea what I am going to say when I need to explain myself :)


Excuse me..... I have to go back to the time out corner with Angry :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! No! No! No more time in the corner with him! You two are up to no good in that corner! Look what yall did to my blog! You two have to separate for a little while... Von, you get on my left, Angry you get on my right! Oh my... What have I gotten myself into? I don't know... But I'm liking it!

Angry said...

Thanks for letting us play at your house last night Jess (sorry 'bout the mess), it was great fun... same time tonight...?

(mmmmmmmm, love your idea of separation... now can we separate with me in the middle for a while, and then it can be Von's turn...)

Von said...

Jess- Yes yes yes yes yes more time in that corner. Oh... ummmm... yeah.... uhhh... lower... softer.... a little more.... mmmm.... mmmm ..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

You know you want it :)

The left of you looks mighty fine.

Von said...

Yes Jess, thanks for letting us play at your house. Though there's not a fucking thing you could have done to stop us! Bugger the mess, let's make some more!!!!

Angry, can we swap sides now. I'd like to maul Jess's right for a bit. then we can pretend we are a sandwhich :):):)

Anonymous said...

I never knew I had so many openings in my body... I'm gonna have to get out of the middle for a few.... I'm a little worn out at the moment. Let's put Angry in the middle now!

Angry said...

Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please! Yes please!
I'm not coming on too eager am I...?

Von said...

Jess- Ok it's my turn in the middle now!

Angry- No not too eager at all. Now be a good boy, get in the middle and lend me that rod of yours :)