Sunday, September 2, 2007

Nights Of Hilarity Part Two

-no no faster faster
-doing it now
-speak to me in the language of fantastic tits
-getting more crowded by the min
-something's poking me in my side
-oh yeah
-fantastic, everyones naked and sweaty
-brb smoke
-ha ha ha.... just gets in a room with 3 women and he can't handle it
-how did i leave half of his name off?
-too busy gobbling his rod to pay attention to the typing perhaps or are you tit typing again?
-must be the first one 'cause my tit typing really sucks
-yeah but u r fucked in the head like me and no one else fucking understands either of us
-well at least some part of me is getting fucked hahahaha
-ewwwwwwwww I know where her tongues been
-wasnt she licking your shoes last night?
-touch wood
-If it pleaseses you
-u can lick him all u like
-keep talkn like that n u mite get laid hehe
-oh I wish I could
-you can pull it off?
-hang on... who's pulling what off?
-but only with your help
-plenty for you too
-has a removable penis.... rrrooowwwrrr
-and it's HUGE
-tuck slurp nibble hehehehe
-so, go back and tell me everything that's happened since i left...
-XXXX got too excited over being here with 3 women and couldn't take it, so he went to bed. YYYY licked ZZZZ. that's about it.
-we all got kicked off
-well i'll be glad to "handle" you three girls... and besides, i'm already in bed...
-here, there's a place right next to me
-all boys in bed, it's just me and my fingers now
-i'm shocked… no wait... excited...
-scoots over and snuggles under XXXX arm. Can't type one handed but together we have 2 good hands for typing and 2 good hands for.........

2 comments:

Jess said...

This must have been before I showed up... Yall are freaky even without me!

Von said...

Oh u were there, just busy doing "other" things at the time!