Thursday, September 27, 2007

I Need A Pass Out

You know when you were at school and you needed a pass out for having the day off or leaving early? If you do not remember these, you are too old and should leave right now before I say something that will cause your pacemaker to run off fucking screaming!

Before I forget...... I'd like to welcome Fuffell and Zoe to my blog. These are the ONLY family members I will ever trust with the link to get here. They have the two cutest girls on the planet and there is a distinct possibility that they may be almost as fucked up, warped and twisted as I am. I mean that in the most loving of ways guys :):):) Please make sure you guys register so you can leave me messages here and I can reply!

Okay back to the post Von.... concentrate woman!

I am so tired and worn out. I need a long soak in the bath, a day in bed doing every wicked, nasty and dirty thing I can imagine. 2 days in bed sleeping off the exertion from the orgy the day before. A good quiet meal with friends, time away from my children, time away from my husband, ALCOHOL.... CHOCOLATE..... MORE SLEEP AND MORE SEX. In any order.

The chances of this happening are Buckley's and fuck all. However.......

I have managed to get time off from kids and hubby on Sat night! Hubby is going away overnight for a buck's weekend. Kids have been palmed off. I have a date with Catei. She loves me and will take me to dinner somewhere. She will have chocolate for me. I will get drunk...... I will sleep. So I got a few things checked off the list.

Now will someone please write me a pass out from being a MUM for a period of 24 hours? Please? Thank you

(I had other crap I wanted to say but I have to go make a stupid pirate costume for the stupid pirate day at school tomorrow!)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

24? Only 24 hours?!? You have my permission to take 48 hours off! If anyone one says anything to you about it, then just send them to me.

Moley123 said...

Okay, so you've had your pass now for some time, so get back to it! lol. Only joking! Hope you had a good break