Sunday, September 2, 2007

Nights Of Hilarity Part Three

They just keep getting dirtier and funnier. The more bits I delete out the funnier they get!

-Take off your hat, and everything else and jump into bed with XXXX and I...
-gets naked and dives into bed
-shoves across to make room in the bed for YYYY
-how are you and those luscious boobs of yours doing?
-not typing with your toes by any chance are we YYYY....?
-tit typing?
-hey now, my boobs type great
-well actually your right one does...
-does that make you 'right titted'...?
-i am ambi-titted
-ahhh that felt good
-ya'll are frisky in the morning eh?
-ah look what I found!
-i am frisky no matter what time it is
-oooh movement catches my attention every time...

-OMG now that's movement....
-just look down
-when it comes to sex i'm always up too...
-and i think i might be getting UP now thank you...
-sits on XXXX up bits to make him stay in bed
-and ALL i brought with me is my rod....
-and what a nice rod it is
-may I hold it? You must be getting a tired hand by now
-I think YYYY may have nodded off again, nudge her awake with your rod
-awwww and I was just about to lick you..... go back to sleep!
-bend for a friend love lol

-oh, i figured you had slick fingers again
-i'm lovin this, surrounded by 4 horny young ladies...
-it's a pleasure to be in a pile up with you. If you notice any wandering hands.... I SWEAR ... they belong to XXXX
-well i can feel hands on the rod, and i know they're not mine...
-where are your hands?
-ummmm why?
-you sound very guilty
-I swear I thought I was holding the bedpost
-**jumps up and makes her strap on bounce** like my penis too ???
-then kiss it for me
-hey who got the camera under my sheets...
-oh shit it falls off if you play with it to much ?
-fuck anything that moves and if it does not move i push it
-don't worry, I'll happily NAIL it back for you...
-i'm moving, i'm moving...
-gag them and tie them up then
-why is it always hot women and butt ugly men?
-because we butt ugly men can't help ourselves...
-my saucy little sexpot, I would be honoured
-my whore ass has been replaced
-i'm taking over
-hands XXXX her whip and snuggles with YYYY to watch the fun
-hey thats my fucking whip
-open legs... better
-Zeus... God Of The Rod
-we can have a sexography
-I should stop stroking him then shouldn’t I?
-WHAT? A girl can stroke a man’s leg or back or bum can’t she? I never said where
I was stroking. U have a dirty mind
-you still need to look own to play with it ?
-I suck
-no... i like watching you playing with it...
-just close your eyes and let me stroke you. Theres no need to watch. I know what I'm doing
-tell him u were up gangbanging all night and he wont notice what you look like at ALL
-kinda made the poor guy bleed
-my crop is all covered in his blood
-why am I stroking the bedpost? anyone got something else I can play with?
-you do... where... what... can I have it... can I keep it.... ooooooooooooooo
-mmmm I got XXXX all to myself, and things from YYYY to play with, ZZZZ rod and a bedpost..... SIGH.... I am a happy girl
-thats' alright though....keep it up...I won't be sending you the bra that I found for you for your birthday
-i dont need a bra my knee caps are nice and warm today
-makes my nipples hard
-is to excited stroking everyone
-cant type with her hands full lol
-brb i have gone numb from my arse to my knees.

I'm waaaaaaay too busy laughing my arse off to comment at all xoxoxoxoxox

15 comments:

Angry said...

...hang on, was that you who... no wait it musta have been... then who wqas it that I....

Oh hell, it gets so confusing with so many in the same bed.... very satisfying but confusing none the less....

Von said...

I dunno who was where or who was doin what.... so don't ask me.

You realise that over the course of the night.... there were 7 people beside you in your bed?

Bwah hahahahahaha

Was it as good for you as it was for us?

Angry said...

Yes I do realise Von and as a result I have a permanent.... um... smile...

Von said...

Excellent... you keep that smile on.... I'm just gunna slide down and make something else smile

Jess said...

All I know is that my left boob has talent. No matter what anyone says, it does! Did I have a sevensome? I didn't know I did... Must have been too good.

Von said...

Here was me keeping everyone's identity a secret... and you and angry both come in and fess up to being in the bed! Sheesh

7some and you don't notice. I knew I rocked your world but I didn't think I knocked you out of orbit :)

Angry said...

Oh... yea right... um... I wasn't there... (phew, I think I got away it)

Angry said...

...and by the the way, it was seven of the nicest people one would hope to meet.

Doh... but I wasn't there meeting those nice people... I wasn't...

Mocha said...

Is this what I miss because I don't sign into MSN anymore? HUH?

Must make a date with Von and Jess and not be left out of fun.

*stomps off

Von said...

Angry... I wasn't there either so I have no idea what any of you are talking about.

I wasn't there meeting those saucy people either. What people are we talking about?

The ones who were flashing tits everywhere? Ooops I mean I ASSUME there were naked and raunchy pictures being bandied about (nice save Von)

Mocha... seeing as no one I know was actually there, I cannot comment on what a fan-fucking-tastic time you missed out on. Soggy was in HEAVEN.... naked boobs and bits and mmm mmm. Again with me assuming all this happened. I honestly don't know much about what went on as I was busy playing with someone's boob and someone else's rod.

Ummm I mean.... oh hell.... forget it! You will be joining us next weekend I assume for more raunchiness?

Jess said...

Ugh... I gotta wait until the weekend to get more action? I mean... I gotta wait until the weekend to hear about other people that I do not know getting more action?

Jill said...

Well where in the hell was I when all of this boob typing and groping and rod maneuvering was going on? Damn the madness! I'm always missing the party!

Moley123 said...

That's it... I'm stomping off with Mocha, you keep having fun and it's so not fair! Hurumph!

Von said...

TBC, Moley and Mocha

If you lot would occasionally get up at a decent hour and sign into MSN, the invites for the orgy would be issued. However, you lot never seem to surface when there's fun to be had.

And you all know me well enough to know that I can turn the nicest convo into an orgy in a blink of an eye.

Quit whining at me..... make a date for some nudity! I will be there, I will bring toys, oils, food blah blah blah. You just gotta bring your sexy selves :)

Von said...

Oh and quit stomping round my blog! I haver a rather large headache from no sleep due to all this virtual sex I am having. Go stomp in your own blogs.... Thank you xoxoxoxoxoxoxo